Happy B'day Mama

You are a beautiful and lovely
You always beside me when I need it
You always give me a good advice
Althogh sometimes I don't need it

You always give me warm hug
You always here when I'm sick
Your hands so soft when I feel alone
You always complain and give spirit

Mum, you are the best mum
I always love you and love you
Now, you are getting birthday
Your age already 59 years old

And you never give up to be good mum
I'm so pround and love you
I really want to make you happy
Even sometimes I'm making you cry

But you always forgive me
Your love never ending
I wish I can be like you
The best mum I ever get

Happy birthday mum
God bless us in the wonderful sabbath
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Terimakasih Anda Telah Berkunjung ke Blog Dunia Wanita Masa Kini
Judul : Happy B'day Mama
Ditulis Oleh : Citra Pandiangan
Anda tertarik dengan artikel kami: Happy B'day Mama Silahkan minta pada kami. Selamat membaca, membaca membuka wawasan kita. Happy Blog Walking My Friends

0 comments:

Woman World | Dunia Wanita Masa Kini | Sehat dan Harmonis