Believe Me...

I know you ever get hurt
I know you don't believe true love
I know you are afraid to fall in love
I know you think love is fake

But believe me, forget your pass
Come and believe me, love is exsist
True love is still exsist in this world
Don't be afraid to open your heart

You ever fall in love and getting hurt
The broken hurt making you close the door
You don't believe love anymore
Because someone hurt you and change your life

Open your heart and believe me
The sky still blue even you are broken hurt
You can forget the hurt if you let it go
The sky still blue and you can find love again

Just believe me and open your eyes
See the sky and the color still same
You will find the true love who believe you
And never making you hurt and broken

Believe me and let's make your relax
Forget the pass and come in my arm
Believe me and you can feel it again
How's wonderful when you find love

Forget the pass that make you sorrow
Rise your future and making the happinest life
Because you deserve get the new life
Believe me and open the new book of love

You will get your smile on your face
Because after raining always have rainbow
Believe me, you still deserve to find love
The true love who never let you down alone

Tanjungpinang, 13-9-2012
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

Terimakasih Anda Telah Berkunjung ke Blog Dunia Wanita Masa Kini
Judul : Believe Me...
Ditulis Oleh : Citra Pandiangan
Anda tertarik dengan artikel kami: Believe Me... Silahkan minta pada kami. Selamat membaca, membaca membuka wawasan kita. Happy Blog Walking My Friends

0 comments:

Woman World | Dunia Wanita Masa Kini | Sehat dan Harmonis